The Construction Worker/ Laborer
Today I finished working on The Construction Worker/ Laborer piece. Like every piece of my art, they usually have a story. This particular piece was created with my "nephew" in mind. Andrew's Mom is my best friend. I met Andrew soon after he was born 25 years ago.
Andrew has always been fearless. With that trait, he was very accident prone. He is very high energy. For some reason, Andrew and I connected and truly adore each other.
When thinking of a Construction Worker/Laborer, I just had to use Andrew as my model. Since moving to Washington, he has been doing many different jobs as a Construction Worker/Laborer. He's done plumbing and can pretty much fix anything around the home. He is much like his Father. You should see how Andrew landscapes the worst of yards and makes them beautiful. He isn't afraid of hard work and has worked no matter what the weather.
The painting depicts one of Andrew's favorite outfits he wears when he knows he is going to get dirty. He loves his work boots and tools. Between his Father and two brothers, they have trained him up well. They are all talented hard working men.
Andrew has always been fearless. With that trait, he was very accident prone. He is very high energy. For some reason, Andrew and I connected and truly adore each other.
When thinking of a Construction Worker/Laborer, I just had to use Andrew as my model. Since moving to Washington, he has been doing many different jobs as a Construction Worker/Laborer. He's done plumbing and can pretty much fix anything around the home. He is much like his Father. You should see how Andrew landscapes the worst of yards and makes them beautiful. He isn't afraid of hard work and has worked no matter what the weather.
The painting depicts one of Andrew's favorite outfits he wears when he knows he is going to get dirty. He loves his work boots and tools. Between his Father and two brothers, they have trained him up well. They are all talented hard working men.

Comments
Post a Comment